we are addicted to story telling
ABOUT INDIGO VIEW
Indigo View is a creative production company, active in the audiovisual field since 2004. We develop, produce and line produce innovative TV Series, Films, Documentaries, Commercials and Corporate Videos, with a distinctive style.
15 years ago we made the very deliberate choice to settle and work in Crete. Taking the chance to breathe and create away from a hectic urban environment, we have become accustomed to a unique quality of life which is fully reflected in our work. Our team is our family. We love what we do and love working together, extending our family with each project. Our associates, clients and everyone who works with us share in on the mood and help our creativity grow. We keep things real and simple. We admire the nature and the people around us by capturing their true beauty and letting them speak on our behalf.
WHY CHOOSE INDIGO VIEW
No man is an island, but this island has it all! Combining access to high-quality metropolitan services with proximity to magnificent countryside, Crete is a one-stop-shop for any filming project.
value for money
Indigo View offers elevated production value, breathtaking landscapes and talented professionals in competitive costs – all in one place! When others have to travel far and wide for an ideal filming spot, we already live on some of the most amazing locations in the world.
thinking in film
We approach each project from a cinematographic point of view. We are story-tellers and film-makers every step of the way. We take the lead from the script and turn it into pictures, sound and magic with a unique Indigo View twist.
We function as a hybrid between a high-end creative agency and an accomplished audiovisual production company, with a concentrated focus on the end result. We emphasize on quality and not quantity, keeping our standards high and our expectations even higher.
We believe that the best way to engage audiences is by getting them emotionally involved with the story of the company promoted and the people behind it. Our approach to corporate videos is about discovering the humanity driving the business. This is why we mainly invest in emotional marketing.
With an unparalleled knowledge of Crete, we are in a position to offer ideal film servicing options to foreign productions on the island where the sun always shines! There is a wide selection of locations to be found here for any type of story.
FILM & TV
We have created some of the most successful TV series in the history of Greek television. We have also produced award-winning documentaries and short films. We are constantly working on the development of feature films and new drama, co-operating with accomplished and upcoming writers from Greece and abroad.
We offer a bundle of vertically integrated services, from concept development and script writing to filming and post production. Our expertise in story-telling leads to the creation of commercial videos that stand out, amaze and go viral.
Our in-house team and wide network of selected external specialists work together to realize great ideas through CGI, live action animation and motion graphics. We create innovative avatars and animated stories for commercial TV spots, as well as internal communication tools for multinational companies.
Looking for production
services in Greece?
Remnants of brilliant civilizations, glorious beaches, impressive mountainscapes,
fertile valleys and steep gorges. Our country is a small universe teeming with beautiful
treasures that may adorn any type of film. Please visit our film services-dedicated website
to learn more about how we can help you plan your next project in Greece!
WHO WE ARE
DIRECTOR | CO-FOUNDER
Theo must have been born with a camera in his hands. You used to see him without one only when he was swimming. And then… GoPro was invented!
• Studied Radio & TV Production at Salford University in the UK and gained a Master’s degree in Film Directing & Producing at the Northern Film School
• Director of two of the most successful Greek TV series of all time
(“To nisi” & “I lexi poy de les”)
• Internationally Awarded for his numerous short films and advertising campaings
PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Ioanna is a multitasking force of nature, juggling multiple responsibilities as a producer, project developer, marketing exec,… not to mention full-time mum…
• Studied Economics and Management with a Master of Arts Degree in St Andrews University in Scotland.
• Producer of TV series, shorts and documentaries
• Producer of Numerous advertising campaigns and video clips
PRODUCER | SCREENWRITER
Ioannis will always ask the questions that no one else has ever thought of. His infinite wisdom is rivaled only by his coolness.
• Studied Business Economics and International Business in Great Britain.
• 15 years career in finance, managerial and consulting roles in various multinational corporations in Greece and abroad.
• Creative writer for numerous advertising campaigns
“The Flower Power”
Don’t let the meaning of Astrid’s surname fool you. This “little flower” may dazzle you with her top notch organizational skills.
• Studied Ethnology in Frankfurt, Germany.
• Worked for the Goethe-Institut in Athens, the production company Anemon Productions, the documentary festival Emotion Pictures and the organizations Story Doc and Documentary Campus.
• Project manager for several European campaigns and productions
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Dimitris is so Zen… Negotiating in a high-end PPM meeting is as comfortable to him as organizing a production from a tent in the middle of the jungle.
• Studied Hotel Management in Germany and Sound at the Academy Zona 6 Taller de Imagen - Eibissa in Ibiza
• Was one of the founding members of the advertising company Orama 2000 Publicitad e Imagen in Palma De Mallorca
• Has worked in many international film and TV productions.
Nikos is a techie and a manager and PR-savvy, an all-around Indigo View man. He can even impersonate all of us, so make sure you talk to the right person when you call...
• Studied Public Relations & Communication
• Worked at the marketing & PR department of a major Greek shipping company and couple of years as a music event organizer
• Has worked as a project & production manager for numerous campaigns and productions
Panagiotis always carries with him his precious little black book. It is “The book of never-ending stories” – or so we’re told since no one has ever had the chance to actually take a peek in it.
• Worked as a journalist for the Greek public television channel and numerous magazines.
• Started working as a copywriter in 1997 and has since acted as head of the creative departments of large Greek and multinational advertising agencies.
• Created many successful and prestigious advertising campaigns for major international brands.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR | EDITOR
“The Swiss Army Knife”
Manolis can move a sandy beach to the North Pole or thread an Elephant through the eye of a needle… And then he’ll tell you how it was just “a piece of cake”.
• Studied at the Technical University of Crete, department of Electronics & Computers Engineering.
• Worked for Multimedia Systems Center SA as an application and web developer and at the regional TV station Kydon TV in Crete on computer graphics and post production before joining Indigo View.
“The Huggy Bear”
Androniki is calm and power combined. When she is not sending reminders while meditating, she is probably spreading hugs while coordinating.
• Studied Business Management in the Technological Educational Institute of Crete and also Acting, Body Expression and Movement, Devising Theater and Performance.
• Worked in many Administrative Positions and in Theatre as an actress, teacher, director and entertainer.
• In 2013 she created "Play, Act, Live!" an entertainment and personal development program based in Chania.
Prodromos can handle the cashflow just as well as a debate on the pros and cons of consumerism. All he needs in either case is just an excel spreadsheet.
• Studied economics and regional development and he graduated with a Master‘s Degree in Economics.
• Worked for ten years as financial controller for an industrial Group of metal companies before joining Indigo View.
ART DIRECTOR | GRAPHIC DESIGNER
“The Lucky Luke”
Alexis can create amazing digital art faster than his own shadow.
• Studied in Vakalo Arts & Design College
• Has worked with numerous publishers in Greece as a graphic designer for covers and other printed media and magazines.
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2005 creating artwork and animation videos for the company.
CINEMATOGRAPHER | DIRECTOR EDITOR
George has the looks of a 20-year-old film student and the eye of an experienced film-maker and oddly enough their combined attitude.
• A freelance filmmaker with over 15 years of experience
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2006 creating numerous commercials, music videos and documentaries for the company.
PRODUCER | DEVELOPMENT EXEC
Marilia makes lists. Of interesting ideas, emails she has to send, budgets she has to prepare, scripts she has to read, texts she has to write. And then she does it all over again.
• Studied Theatre in Athens and Film & TV production in London.
• Her experience in production ranges from independent shorts, arthouse features and Bollywood films, to TV series, live news shows and European funded multi-cultural projects.
• Worked as production manager, production coordinator, executive producer, head of development and line producer for foreign films in Greece.
Yiannis can get you a house hanging from a cliff, a full-crew in the blink of an eye, equipment at half price and maybe a license to film on the moon... So, what do you need?
• Over 20 years in the field of audiovisual production
• A fixer and production manager in hundreds of advertising spots, music videos, short and feature films, TV series, tourism campaigns and live concerts.
• Has worked with all top Greek production houses for major clients and some of the biggest names in the Greek film and the international music industry.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Indigo View sponsors the San Francisco Greek Film Festival
Indigo View was there to witness it all! As a media sponsor for the festival, we created and produced a short presentation trailer for the 15th year edition, three witty promotional videos highlighting the bond between Crete and San Francisco and an audiovisual introduction for the Skouras Award.
+30 28210 93338
K. Karamanli 344
Chania | Crete | Greece
Coordinates: 35°29'35.2"N 24°02'42.6"E