we are addicted to story telling
WHY CHOOSE INDIGO VIEW
location, location, location
No man is an island, but Crete has it all! When others travel far and wide for an ideal filming spot, we have some of the most amazing locations in the world at our back yard. And the location scouts to match.
value for money
We offer elevated production value, breathtaking landscapes and talented professionals in competitive prices, combining access to high-quality metropolitan services with proximity to magnificent countryside.
thinking in film
We approach each project from a cinematographic point of view. We are storytellers every step of the way, taking the lead from the script and turning it into pictures, sound and magic with a unique Indigo View twist.
We function as a hybrid between a high-end creative agency and an accomplished production company, with a concentrated focus on the end result, keeping our standards high and our expectations even higher.
We believe that the best way to engage audiences is by getting them emotionally involved with the story of the promoted company and the people behind it. Our approach to corporate videos is to discover the humanity driving the business. This is why we mainly invest in emotional marketing.
With an unparalleled knowledge of Crete, we are in a position to offer ideal film servicing options to foreign productions at the island where the sun always shines! From tapping into the Greek 40% cash rebate scheme to location scouting, filming and post production, look no further for your fixers in Crete!
FILM & TV
We have created some of the most successful TV series in the history of Greek television. We have also produced award-winning documentaries and short films. We are constantly working on the development of new projects, co-operating with accomplished and upcoming writers from Greece and abroad.
We offer a bundle of vertically integrated services, from concept development and script writing to filming and post production. Our expertise in storytelling leads to the creation of commercial videos that stand out, amaze and go viral.
Our in-house team and wide network of selected external specialists work together to realize great ideas through CGI, live action animation and motion graphics. We create innovative avatars and animated stories for commercial TV spots, as well as internal communication tools for multinational companies.
Looking for production
services in Greece?
Remnants of brilliant civilizations, glorious beaches, impressive mountainscapes,
fertile valleys and steep gorges. Our country is a small universe teeming with beautiful
treasures that may adorn any type of film. Please visit our website dedicated to film services and
learn more about how we can help you plan your next project in Greece!
WHO WE ARE
DIRECTOR | CO-FOUNDER
Theo must have been born with a camera in his hands. You used to see him without one only when he was swimming. And then… GoPro was invented!
• Studied Radio & TV Production at Salford University in the UK and gained a Master’s degree in Film Directing & Producing at the Northern Film School
• Director of two of the most successful Greek TV series of all time
(“To nisi” & “I lexi poy de les”)
• Internationally Awarded for his numerous short films and advertising campaings
PRODUCER | SCREENWRITER
Ioannis will always ask the questions that no one else has ever thought of. His infinite wisdom is rivaled only by his coolness.
• Studied Business Economics and International Business in Great Britain.
• 15 years career in finance, managerial and consulting roles in various multinational corporations in Greece and abroad.
• Creative writer for numerous advertising campaigns
PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Ioanna is a multitasking force of nature, juggling multiple responsibilities as a producer, project developer, marketing exec,… not to mention full-time mum…
• Studied Economics and Management with a Master of Arts Degree in St Andrews University in Scotland.
• Producer of TV series, shorts and documentaries
• Producer of Numerous advertising campaigns and video clips
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Dimitris is so Zen… Negotiating in a high-end PPM meeting is as comfortable to him as organizing a production from a tent in the middle of the jungle.
• Studied Hotel Management in Germany and Sound at the Academy Zona 6 Taller de Imagen - Eibissa in Ibiza
• Was one of the founding members of the advertising company Orama 2000 Publicitad e Imagen in Palma De Mallorca
• Has worked in many international film and TV productions.
Don’t let the meaning of Astrid’s surname fool you. This “little flower” may dazzle you with her top notch organizational skills.
• Studied Ethnology in Frankfurt, Germany.
• Worked for the Goethe-Institut in Athens, the production company Anemon Productions, the documentary festival Emotion Pictures and the organizations Story Doc and Documentary Campus.
• Project manager for several European campaigns and productions
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR | EDITOR
“The Swiss Army Knife”
Manolis can move a sandy beach to the North Pole or thread an Elephant through the eye of a needle… And then he’ll tell you how it was just “a piece of cake”.
• Studied at the Technical University of Crete, department of Electronics & Computers Engineering.
• Worked for Multimedia Systems Center SA as an application and web developer and at the regional TV station Kydon TV in Crete on computer graphics and post production before joining Indigo View.
Prodromos can handle the cashflow just as well as a debate on the pros and cons of consumerism. All he needs in either case is just an excel spreadsheet.
• Studied economics and regional development and he graduated with a Master‘s Degree in Economics.
• Worked for ten years as financial controller for an industrial Group of metal companies before joining Indigo View.
ART DIRECTOR | GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Alexis can create a whole new world from scratch, breathe life into animated characters and sketch his way out of any production conundrum, which would be otherwise unfilmable. And these are only some of the tricks up his sleeve.
• Studied in Vakalo Arts & Design College
• Has worked with numerous publishers in Greece as a graphic designer for covers and other printed media and magazines.
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2005 creating artwork and animation videos for the company.
CINEMATOGRAPHER | DIRECTOR EDITOR
George has the looks of a 20-year-old film student and the eye of an experienced film-maker and oddly enough their combined attitude.
• A freelance filmmaker with over 15 years of experience
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2006 creating numerous commercials, music videos and documentaries for the company.
PRODUCER | DEVELOPMENT EXEC
“The Word Processor”
Marilia makes lists. Of interesting ideas, emails she has to send, funding applications she needs to draft, scripts she has to read, texts she has to write. And then she does it all over again.
• Studied Theatre in Athens and Film & TV production in London.
• Her experience in production ranges from independent shorts, arthouse features and Bollywood films, to TV series, live news shows and European funded multi-cultural projects.
• Worked as production manager, production coordinator, executive producer, head of development and line producer for foreign films in Greece.
Yiannis can get you a house hanging from a cliff, a full-crew in the blink of an eye, equipment at half price and maybe a license to film on the moon... So, what do you need?
• Over 20 years in the field of audiovisual production
• A fixer and production manager in hundreds of advertising spots, music videos, short and feature films, TV series, tourism campaigns and live concerts.
• Has worked with all top Greek production houses for major clients and some of the biggest names in the Greek film and the international music industry.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
“The Award Collector”
Need a brand new ad for your latest product? Or maybe an animation for a corporate presentation, a groundbreaking promotional campaign or a music video for your recent track? Alexandros will mobilize the team and see the project through on your behalf. And then enter it into the right competition.
• Studied Business Management & Marketing and has a Masters Degree in Enterprise and Business Growth from the University of Glasgow.
• He spent a decade in banking sector for two of the largest banks in Greece before coming to the production field.
Seemingly on an endless supply of the chill pill, he is the person you want managing your project, especially when it comes to the knit and grit of day-to-day production. Once logged in one of his famous black notebooks, the job is on and as well as done.
• Studied Business Administration, Film & TV Direction.
• For the past two decades, he has worked his way up from production assistant to producer in a long list of short & feature film, TV, web and theatre productions, as well as festivals, events and live shows.
• Doubled as director of photography and associate director
“The Fort Keeper”
Your first point of contact for administrative support, online content creation, data processing and problem solving, Despoina keeps track of all actions needed for a job well-done.
• Studied Food Technology.
• Has worked in retail, real estate, the food and tourism industry.
“The Support System”
Katerina does her fair share of research, writing and editing, while being able to track down meeting notes from last year and pinpoint the location of any certain file in the shared drive. She has a system
and is a system all by herself.
• Studied Business Management & Administration at the University of Macedonia.
• Has worked in logistics, accounting, online and costumer services.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
63rd TIFF - Agora Series & Indigo View
For the first time this year TIFF inaugurated Agora Series, a platform specifically developed by the organizers of the acclaimed festival to accomodate TV Series and their creators. Indigo View was there with our own Ioanna Davi (Producer).
+30 28210 93338
K. Karamanli 344
Chania | Crete | Greece
Coordinates: 35°29'35.2"N 24°02'42.6"E