Theo must have been born with a camera in his hands. You used to see him without one only when he was swimming. And then… GoPro was invented!
• Studied Radio & TV Production at Salford University in the UK and gained a Master’s degree in Film Directing & Producing at the Northern Film School
• Director of two of the most successful Greek TV series of all time
(“To nisi” & “I lexi poy de les”)
• Internationally Awarded for his numerous short films and advertising campaings
DIRECTOR | CO-FOUNDER
Ioanna is a multitasking force of nature, juggling multiple responsibilities as a producer, project developer, marketing exec,… not to mention full-time mum…
• Studied Economics and Management with a Master of Arts Degree in St Andrews University in Scotland.
• Producer of TV series, shorts and documentaries
• Producer of Numerous advertising campaigns and video clips
PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Dimitris is so Zen… Negotiating in a high-end PPM meeting is as comfortable to him as organizing a production from a tent in the middle of the jungle.
• Studied Hotel Management in Germany and Sound at the Academy Zona 6 Taller de Imagen - Eibissa in Ibiza
• Was one of the founding members of the advertising company Orama 2000 Publicitad e Imagen in Palma De Mallorca
• Has worked in many international film and TV productions.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER | CO-FOUNDER
Ioannis will always ask the questions that no one else has ever thought of. His infinite wisdom is rivaled only by his coolness.
• Studied Business Economics and International Business in Great Britain.
• 15 years career in finance, managerial and consulting roles in various multinational corporations in Greece and abroad.
• Creative writer for numerous advertising campaigns
PRODUCER | SCREENWRITER
Don’t let the meaning of Astrid’s surname fool you. This “little flower” may dazzle you with her top notch organizational skills.
• Studied Ethnology in Frankfurt, Germany.
• Worked for the Goethe-Institut in Athens, the production company Anemon Productions, the documentary festival Emotion Pictures and the organizations Story Doc and Documentary Campus.
• Project manager for several European campaigns and productions
“The Flower Power”
Nikos is a techie and a manager and PR-savvy, an all-around Indigo View man. He can even impersonate all of us, so make sure you talk to the right person when you call...
• Studied Public Relations & Communication
• Worked at the marketing & PR department of a major Greek shipping company and couple of years as a music event organizer
• Has worked as a project & production manager for numerous campaigns and productions
Panagiotis always carries with him his precious little black book. It is “The book of never-ending stories” – or so we’re told since no one has ever had the chance to actually take a peek in it.
• Worked as a journalist for the Greek public television channel and numerous magazines.
• Started working as a copywriter in 1997 and has since acted as head of the creative departments of large Greek and multinational advertising agencies.
• Created many successful and prestigious advertising campaigns for major international brands.
Manolis can move a sandy beach to the North Pole or thread an Elephant through the eye of a needle… And then he’ll tell you how it was just “a piece of cake”.
• Studied at the Technical University of Crete, department of Electronics & Computers Engineering.
• Worked for Multimedia Systems Center SA as an application and web developer and at the regional TV station Kydon TV in Crete on computer graphics and post production before joining Indigo View.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR | EDITOR
“The Swiss Army Knife”
Androniki is calm and power combined. When she is not sending reminders while meditating, she is probably spreading hugs while coordinating.
• Studied Business Management in the Technological Educational Institute of Crete and also Acting, Body Expression and Movement, Devising Theater and Performance.
• Worked in many Administrative Positions and in Theatre as an actress, teacher, director and entertainer.
• In 2013 she created "Play, Act, Live!" an entertainment and personal development program based in Chania.
“The Huggy Bear”
Prodromos can handle the cashflow just as well as a debate on the pros and cons of consumerism. All he needs in either case is just an excel spreadsheet.
• Studied economics and regional development and he graduated with a Master‘s Degree in Economics.
• Worked for ten years as financial controller for an industrial Group of metal companies before joining Indigo View.
Alexis can create amazing digital art faster than his own shadow.
• Studied in Vakalo Arts & Design College
• Has worked with numerous publishers in Greece as a graphic designer for covers and other printed media and magazines.
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2005 creating artwork and animation videos for the company.
ART DIRECTOR | GRAPHIC DESIGNER | ANIMATOR
“The Lucky Luke”
George has the looks of a 20-year-old film student and the eye of an experienced film-maker and oddly enough their combined attitude.
• A freelance filmmaker with over 15 years of experience
• Has been collaborating with Indigo View since 2006 creating numerous commercials, music videos and documentaries for the company.
CINEMATOGRAPHER | DIRECTOR | EDITOR
Marilia makes lists. Of interesting ideas, emails she has to send, budgets she has to prepare, scripts she has to read, texts she has to write. And then she does it all over again.
• Studied Theatre in Athens and Film & TV production in London.
• Her experience in production ranges from independent shorts, arthouse features and Bollywood films, to TV series, live news shows and European funded multi-cultural projects.
• Worked as production manager, production coordinator, executive producer, head of development and line producer for foreign films in Greece.
PRODUCER | DEVELOPMENT EXEC
Yiannis can get you a house hanging from a cliff, a full-crew in the blink of an eye, equipment at half price and maybe a license to film on the moon... So, what do you need?
• Over 20 years in the field of audiovisual production
• A fixer and production manager in hundreds of advertising spots, music videos, short and feature films, TV series, tourism campaigns and live concerts.
• Has worked with all top Greek production houses for major clients and some of the biggest names in the Greek film and the international music industry.